With hundreds of Asheville restaurants to choose from, picking can be tough. Get some detailed information on our top picks located within walking distance of the hotel. Cuisine in the city is as varied as the culture. Cafés, steakhouses, barbeque, Thai, Indian, Japanese, Italian, Mediterranean, Latin, seafood and American food are all available within 5 miles of the hotel. Asheville restaurants are known for their fresh flavors, locally grown produce and ecologically sourced ingredients.
INSIDER TIP: If you are looking to dine at one of Asheville's top restaurants, please make a reservation 2-3 weeks in advance for dinner.
Please let us know if we can assist you.
The city has won awards for food and drink, with memorable and delicious options around every corner. Asheville restaurants have been featured on the Food Network, including Rachel Ray’s $40 a Day.
ALOFT'S TOP PICKS FOR ASHEVILLE RESTAURANTS
- The Blackbird – < 1 block away: The Blackbird is located next to the entrance of Aloft. Enjoy modern Southern food outside right outside our doors.
- Chestnut – < 1 block away: Chestnut is an Asheville restaurant referred to as “uniquely American.” On the same block as Aloft Asheville Downtown, you’ll find a meal featuring local and seasonal flavors.
- Curate – 1 block away: Looking for Asheville restaurants with a kick? Check out Curate, our nearby tapas and wine bar that is gluten-free friendly, perfect for late night visits and private parties.
- Limones – 1 block away: Limones provides any guest with an inspirational mix of fresh Mexican and Californian cuisine. Known for a delicious Sunday brunch, reservations are recommended at this Asheville restaurant.
- Table – 4 blocks away: Local American food always hits the spot. Stop by Table for a meal ready to surprise and delight. Table is closed on Tuesdays.
- Cucina 24 – 4 blocks away: A great date place is hard to find. The search stops at Cucina 24, an Italian Asheville restaurant ready to woo. Private dining is available.
- Bouchon French Bistro – 6 blocks away: French comfort food is a beautiful thing. Sip on a delicious glass of wine at the bar and enjoy a meal to remember. Bouchon French Bistro is only open for dinner.
- Zambra – 6 blocks away: Zambra is an Asheville restaurant for everyone. Find vegan and gluten friendly options along with an organic menu and fantastic wine bar. Outdoor dining and free WiFi is available.