Asheville Event Space
Planning a meeting or event? Look no further than Aloft Asheville Downtown. With over 800 square feet of meeting and event space, the new generation of travelers who are looking for a unique blend of urban style and social interplay can find it all at Aloft. Additionally, area professionals will find a hip place to relax and unwind after work or in our electric Asheville bar.
At A Glance
Number of Guest Rooms: 115
Number of Meeting Spaces: 3
Largest Meeting Space: 880 sq ft
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Meetings & Events
Tactic Meeting Room
Our Asheville meeting room, Tactic, accommodates theatre, classroom, conference or U-shaped configurations. Tactic also adjoins The Ledge for breakouts or meals.
- State-of-the-art A/V equipment
- Fast & free WiFi
- 55" LCD TV with plug & play capability
- Full service catering for groups of up to 100
Host your next event at The Ledge, and watch the downtown activity that Biltmore Avenue has to offer. More than 800 square feet of outdoor terrace stretches half of the length of the hotel, with plenty of space for full-size festivities, or more intimate seating for a remote rendezvous.
Contact our Sales Department at 828-232-2838 about reserving The Ledge for your next meeting or social event.
The only rooftop pool deck in the city is Air Level. The perfect place to hold your next private event, wedding, social event, or meeting, Air Level has beautiful blue ridge mountain views, and Splash, our outdoor, saltwater pool.
Contact our Sales Department at 828-232-2838 about reserving Air Level for your next meeting or social event.
- Asheville Airport
- LaZoom Tours
- Live at Aloft Hotels at the Ledge
- The Orange Peel
- Basilica of St. Lawrence
- Biltmore Estate
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Grove Arcade
- Asheville Brewing Company
- Asheville Pizza & Brewing
- French Broad Brewery
- Green Man Brewery
- Highland Brewing Company
- Lexington Avenue Brewery
- Oyster House Brewing Company
- Thirsty Monk
- Wicked Weed Brewing Pub
- Asheville Art Museum
- Pack Place Education, Arts & Science Center
- Asheville Municipal Golf Course
- Looking Glass Falls
- Nantahala Outdoor Center
- Pack Square Park
- Sandy Bottom Trail Rides
- The Arboretum
- Wolf Ridge Skiing
- Zen Tubing
- Asheville Buncombe Technical Institute
- UNC Asheville
- Art Galleries
- Diamond Brand Outfitters
- Mast General Store
How To Get Here
- Fast & free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Dining at Blackbird restaurant.
- Great bar scene at W XYZ® bar
- 24/7 Re:chargeSM fitness center
- Free bottled water and coffee, in room
Rewards for Being Flexible
Stay connected and host a small meeting at Aloft Hotels over select dates and enjoy a 10% discount on master-billed rooms. Plus earn a signing bonus of 1,000 Starpoints® for every 10 room nights, up to 100,000 Starpoints*. You can redeem Starpoints for Free Night Awards, Award Flights and much more.
- 10% rebate on master-billed rooms
- Up to 100,000 Starpoints® signing bonus
- View value dates
Exclusive Offer for New Groups
A winter wonderland of perks awaits when you book your first meeting or event at Aloft Asheville Downtown now through March 16, 2017.
- $2500 - $4999 - Pick two perks
- $5000 - $7499 - Pick three perks
- $7500+ - Pick four perks
- One AM or PM locally themed break for the group
- Two locally themed VIP welcome amenities
- One local beer tasting for the group
- $200 American Express gift card
- 50% off meeting room rental
Based upon availability; valid for new groups only. Group value is inclusive of guest room rental, meeting room rental, and food and beverage minimum; taxes and fees are not included in the group's overall value. Book by March 15, 2017 for stays through March 16, 2017. Request the Winter Wonderland of Perks in RFP submission.